There are a few ways to make a payment if you haven’t set up a regular payment system or there has been a problem. You can use the website, the app or even your TV box. If you have a Sky Mobile service, this is always billed separated from the main Sky account.
For TV Broadband and Talk, access your online account with your Sky iD then go to Manage. Here you will find the section to make a payment and follow the process by entering card details. You will need to use information for 3D Secure if you have this on your account.
To use your Sky+ box:
- Press the interactive button the remote
- Select My Account then Manage
- Select Make a payment then press continue
- Enter the information of the card and the amount then hit confirm
- Check information and hit submit to finalise
You may also be able to press the yellow button to access the billing section and then follow the steps to make a payment if your box has this facility.
To use your Sky Q box:
- Press the Home button on the remote
- Select My Account then Payments
- Select Make a Payment and enter your Pin
- Enter your card details and hit next