Direct and Important Plusnet UK Contact Numbers
|Plusnet Broadband Phone Number||0800 432 0200|
+44 345 123 0200 (overseas helpline)
|Plusnet YouView Customer Assistance (Freephone)||0800 013 2634 (select option1)|
(select option 2 for TV services)
|Plusnet Broadband Upgrading (Freephone)||0800 432 0080|
+44 330 123 0170 (overseas helpline)
|Plusnet Mobile||500 (from Plusnet Mobile)|
0800 079 1133 (Freephone)
0800 328 4677 (to upgrade your mobile package)
|Plusnet Moving Home||0800 013 2632|
+44 330 123 9197 (overseas helpline)
|Plusnet CISAS Contact Number||0207 520 9872|
|Plusnet Business Number||0800 023 2221 (all business queries)|
0800 028 0282
+44 330 123 4433 (overseas helpline)
|Plusnet Business Account Services||0800 023 2345|
+44 330 123 5123 (overseas helpline)
Plusnet opening hours
TV Box set up
|07:30 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Broadband connection upgrade|
Youview TV Packages support
Upgrading your mobile package
Moving home support
|08:00 AM to 08:00 PM Monday to Friday,|
09:00 AM to 07:00 PM on Saturdays
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM on Sundays
|All Business Queries||09:00 AM to 05:30 PM, Monday to Friday|
Plusnet Broadband Enquiries Phone Numbers
If you have a problem with your Plusnet broadband service, the first thing to do is visit their website https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/residential/customer-services/. Here you can find a number of options to help you solve your problem including a dedicated broadband section. When you click this you will find a number of options and chose Step 2 to help the team narrow down your query. This might be problems setting up a new broadband system or that you are getting a poor connection or download speeds. Whatever the problem, you can also ring the team on 0800 432 0200 if you are in the UK and the call will be free. From outside the UK, call +44 345 140 0200 with call costs depending on where you are and the time of the call. Lines are open from 7:30am until 10pm 7 days a week. Have your password, username and account information with you when you call.
If you want to upgrade your broadband connection, there are a few different ways to do this
- If you want to upgrade to fibre broadband, then you can do it online by visiting this page https://www.plus.net/productchange or by calling the dedicated upgrade team on 0800 432 0080 (freephone) from inside the UK or +44 330 123 0170 from outside the UK. This team is available from 8am until 8pm weekdays, from 9am until 7pm Saturdays and from 9am until 6om Sundays. You can also visit the website and complete a sales enquiry form with your information and they will get back in touch with you. There is even a live chat option where you can speak to a Plusnet representative and get the information you need. Using online options are always best as these are quicker, but you can also use the phone lines if you prefer.
Plusnet Phone Service
If you want to get in touch with them about your phone service, the process is very similar to that for the broadband service. That means the main contact number for the service is the same as the broadband. There are also the following tips:
- If you want to get in touch with them about your phone service, the process is very similar to that for the broadband service. That means the main contact number for the service is the same as the broadband. There are also the following tips:
- If you have a phone package and want more information about what’s included such as call costs, then visit this page of the website https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/. Or if you want to know about credit limits and top ups then visit this page https://www.plus.net/help/phone/about-phone-credit/
- If you have a new phone and want to check the progress of the order, then you can visit the updates page https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=update_details
- For problems with your phone, there is a full troubleshooting guide available online that can handle many of the common problems https://www.plus.net/help/phone/phone-line-troubleshooting/
- To report nuisance calls and stop receiving them, you can use this guide to help you find out what to do https://www.plus.net/help/phone/stop-nuisance-calls/
- If your existing phone has a fault, then you can visit this page for help https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
- If you want to change your existing phone package and upgrade it to add extras then you can go to this page to find out what is available https://www.plus.net/productchange, to add a new package to your account visit https://www.plus.net/productchange or to add more call features then visit https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features. If you have a home phone and want to add Line Rental Saver to the account, then visit https://www.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal
- If you need help troubleshooting problems with your Line Rental Saver service, then visit the FAQs page https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/line-rental-saver-faq/
Should you still want to get in touch with the Plusnet team, you can also use any of the contact numbers below to get the assistance you need.
Plusnet TV Number Free
When you visit the main website for Plusnet at https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/residential/customer-services/ you will see a TV option which lets you narrow down who to speak to for help. For example, if you want to know more about YouView TV from Plusnet, you can do the following:
- Visit the YouView packages page on the website https://www.plus.net/tv/
- Talk to the dedicated team by calling the freephone number 0800 013 2634. Press Option 1 when you ring, and this will put you in touch with them. Lines are open from 8am until 8pm weekdays, from 9am until 7pm Saturdays and from 9am until 6om Sundays. You can also use the sales form on the website to request the information
- If you want to add to your TV package, go to the help online section for information on how to do this https://www.plus.net/tv/#wyn
- If you want to know which channels you can access with the packages, then visit the sales page for this information https://www.plus.net/tv/
Should you have trouble with your TV services, you can get in touch with the company to get help:
- For issues and information about setting up the TV box, follow the Plusnet setup guide found here https://www.plus.net/help/tv/setup-guides/set-top-box/. You will need to select the type of box you have and follow the instructions. If you want to talk to someone about the problem, ring the above number to get help. You want Option 2 for this service which is available from 7:30am until 10pm.
- If you think you are missing some channels or have problems with the picture, then follow the online troubleshooting guide to help sort the problem at https://www.plus.net/help/tv/setup-guides/set-top-box/. There is also a number at the end of the guide if the process doesn’t solve the problem to talk to the team.
- Should you receive an error message then you will get an error code and can put this into the online error code page https://www.plus.net/help/tv/tv-error-codes/ which will tell you what is wrong and what you need to do. If it doesn’t work, use the contact number on the page to talk to the team.
Plusnet Mobile Assistance
If you are a Plusnet mobile customer and are having problems with your phone or account, then there are various help options available.
- For SIM orders, you will normally receive the card within 2 days but if there is a delay and you want to check the order, either ring 500 from your mobile or freephone 0800 079 1133. Lines are open from 7:30am until 10pm daily and can help sort the problem. You can also contact them by email to [email protected] with details of the issue. This process works if you are having problems with your SIM not working as well.
- For mobile users who want to change their phone settings, there are various guides available on the website https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/mobile-phone-and-voicemail-settings/ or you can use the above numbers to get help. There is also an online chat option on the website where you can speak to the team online.
If you want to check your bill, usage or payment information, there are a few options:
- You can use Smart Cap, which adds to the value of the money you spend and ensures you have a set usage limit and control your bill. With the plan, you will get to know when you reach 80% of your allowance and when you have used your whole plan. This stops larger than expected bills and lets you control your mobile phone spend. If you want to use it, you can visit here https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/about-your-smart-cap/ for more information or talk to the staff about the above numbers.
- Bolt-ons are a way to add more use to your plan if you find you regularly need it. You can get information about these https://www.plus.net/mobile/bolt-ons/ and they can be added regularly or just for a special occasion, such as going on holiday.
- If you are considering changing tariffs and want to see what else Plusnet offer, you can visit the tariff plan page https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/change-mobile-plan/ or you can call the team which are available from 7:30am until 10pm daily.
- You can monitor your account online easily by logging on with the information you used when setting up your account. Here you can see information about your bill, usage and other data
- If you aren’t sure when your bill is due or want to get notification ahead of time, you can arrange for an email or text message to be sent as well as accessing it online and printing it if you want to. To see your bill and set up alerts, log into your account on the website. Or you can ring the team and they can help.
If you want to transfer your mobile number, then you need to know the following:
- As a customer joining Plusnet or if you leave and want to keep your old number, you need to follow the process on the page titled ‘I’d like to transfer my mobile number’ which can be found here https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/residential/customer-services/. You can also find out more about how the process works on this page.
If you want to get information about upgrading your mobile, then visit the information tab on the website. You can also speak to the team directly by calling 0800 328 4677 (freephone) which is available 8am until 8pm weekdays, from 9am until 7pm Saturdays and from 9am until 6om Sundays.
Plusnet Account and Billing information
For existing customers who want to get in touch with information such as password problems or other support information, there is a range of options:
- If you already have an online account but have forgotten login information, then you can try the password reminder. Or you can request another password https://www.plus.net/forgotpassword/. If you need to update personal information such as your address or email address, then you can do this online https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=update_details or you can ring the number offered under the option on the page if you still need to contact the company.
If you have a query about payments:
- To make sure your payments have gone through correctly, you can check your balance and other information online. If there is any problem and you need to make a missed payment, you can go that here https://www.plus.net/pay – this service is for missed payments only. You can use the online chat if you need to check more about this.
- If you want to change your login information, then you can visit here https://www.plus.net/apps/paymentdetails/manage
- If you want to change payment information, then you can visit here to find out what to do https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/paying-your-bill/ or you can call the team to talk to someone if you are uncertain
If the issue is regarding an item on your bill
- You can view your bill in detail on the website and if you find it confusing there is a sample bill available at https://www.plus.net/samplebill/ that explains how they work.
- If you want to query something on your bill, you can either check their bill guide at https://www.plus.net/samplebill/ or you can use the online chat option to talk to someone
- For itemized call information, visit the control panel to set this up https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date
- If you think you aren’t getting good value for money and aren’t using features on your package, go to the package information page https://www.plus.net/productchange. If you pay monthly, you may be able to change your package to reduce the cost or pay for a year upfront for a saving. You can also save money by referring friends to the service so contact customer service if you need more information about this.
- Should you close your account but still receive a bill, it may be that one was pending when you did this. If you want to check about it, call the customer service team or check online to see your last bill.
If you want to renew your package or amend it at the renewal, you can use the FAQs to get more information about what are the options https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/line-rental-saver/. You can also phone the team and they will be able to walk you through the renewal process.
Plusnet Moving Home Contact
If you are moving to a new house, then you can be following the moving home guide at https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/moving-home-or-office/. You can also ring the team on 0800 013 2632 or from overseas on +44 330 123 9197. Lines are open from 8am until 8pm weekdays, from 9am until 7pm Saturdays and from 9am until 6om Sundays. You can also use this number to update your information or to cancel a plan once you have moved. Let them know in advance if you are doing this to cut down on costs.
If you want to get assistance regarding your Plusnet services, then you can use the customer assistance service on the website at https://www.plus.net/help/
For existing customers with broadband issues use the FAQs to solve many common problems at https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/. If you don’t get the answer you need you can phone them for more help.
If you need help with your TV package, then visit https://www.plus.net/help/tv/ for common problems and solutions or use the online assistance to get more help.
For email guides, you can visit https://www.plus.net/help/email-guides/ then select the type of assistance you need. If what you need help with isn’t listed, then use telephone numbers above to get in touch with the customer service team.
Plusnet Contact Us
Plusnet aims to offer a high standard of customer services for their customers. If you have a problem and want to cancel your contract, then it is best to fill in the form at https://www.plus.net/help/legal/cancellation-policy/ to let them know. Or you can ring the numbers above to speak to someone.
For media queries, use https://www.plus.net/press
Plusnet Complaints Address
If you want to make a complaint in writing to Plusnet about service you have received you can do this by sending details to Plusnet plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU. However, it may be quicker to send details via the online complaints form which has a number of options to let you send it to the specific team https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/.
If you send details in writing, make sure to include your information so they can associate it with the right account. Normally you will get a response in writing within 10 working days.
For complaints about mobile services, then you can use the same process but include the details of your mobile contract. You can also use telephone numbers and live chat to raise the issue. Support staff aim to handle all queries and complaints as quickly as possible.
If you aren’t happy with the response to your complaint, you can escalate it to the Alternative Dispute Resolution service by contacting CISAS. This is a free and independent service for Plusnet customers who are unhappy with how a complaint has been handled. They don’t deal with queries around prices, availability or refusal of service due to credit checks. They also don’t handle business complaints about companies with more than 10 employees. If you want to write to them, send it to CISAS, 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1EU. Or send it to the Plusnet CISAS email address [email protected] or visit the CISAS website cisas.org.uk. You can also ring 0207 520 9827. There is an online dispute resolution portal on PlusNet’s website at http://ec.europa.eu/odr where you can enter your information and register the complaint.
Plusnet Business information
If you are a business wanting to use Plusnet services, then you can ring the business team on 0800 023 2221. They will chat or call you back at a convenient time. You can also request this online by visiting https://www.plus.net/business/#callbackForm. There is information about business services on the dedicated web page at https://www.plus.net/business/
For existing business customers who need help, call the team and use the first option or you can use the website to access business live chat. If you need to do this, have your account information to hand. You can also ring 0800 028 0282 from inside the UK or +44 330 123 9123 from outside the UK. If you want to cancel, the team handling that is available from 9am until 5:30pm weekdays.
For new business customers who are outside the UK, then ring +44 330 123 4433 which is available from 9am until 5:30pm weekdays. You can also fill in the online sales form and the team will call you back https://www.plus.net/business/sales-enquiries/. If you experience any problems, use the customer service email, fill out the details and submit and they will contact you https://www.plus.net/business/sales-enquiries/
Plusnet Business Account services
If you need something different for your business needs from Plusnet you can speak to the team by calling 0800 023 2345. This includes becoming a reseller of Plusnet services. Callers from outside the UK should ring +44 330 123 5123. Lines are open from 9am until 5:30pm weekdays.
Contact Plusnet through social media- Facebook, Twitter & other apps
If you want to reach out to Plusnet you can do it through social media. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to provide great prices and customer services and has a strong presence online as well as on social media:
- Plusnet Website
- Plusnet Twitter
- Plusnet Facebook
- Plusnet YouTube