To reach Lloyds main customer service line you need to call 0345 300 0000. If you need to call from outside the UK, you should instead use +44 1733 347 007. Both lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lloyds has been helping people and businesses with their banking needs for over 250 years and offers a wide range of financial services including current and savings account, credit cards, loans and mortgages. They also have a comprehensive network of contact options to help you get in touch with the right person quickly.
Lloyds UK contact numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers|
|Lloyds Customer Service Contact||0345 300 0000|
|Lloyds Telephone Banking Service||0345 072 5555 (business account)|
0345 300 2281 (textphone)
|Lloyds Internet Banking Queries||0345 300 0116|
0173 323 2030
|Lloyds Lost or Stolen Card Contacts||0800 086 9779|
0173 334 7007 (abroad)
0170 227 8270
|Lloyds Report Online Fraud Service||0800 917 7017|
0207 481 2614
|Lloyds Action Fraud Team||0300 123 2040|
0300 123 2050 (textphone)
|Lloyds PPI Complaints||0800 151 0292|
0207 649 9015 (abroad)
|Lloyds International banking Complaints||0345 744 9900|
0153 973 6626
|Lloyds PPI Mortgage Queries||0800 783 3534|
0345 300 0541
0345 300 2281 (textphone)
|Lloyds Mortgage Sure Service Lease Queries||0370 400 4705|
0370 400 4769 (textphone)
|Lloyds MUDI Queries Contact||0344 543 1191|
|Lloyds Credit Card PPI Contacts||0345 602 4534|
|Lloyds Loans PPI Contact||0345 300 0123|
|Lloyds Critical Illness Service Helpline||0345 603 2289|
|Lloyds Bill Payment Protection Plan Queries||0345 604 1736|
|Lloyds Business Loan Repayment Insurance plan||0330 134 8214|
|Lloyds Other Support Lines||0345 300 2370 (health advice)|
0345 600 6018 (Positive Job Solutions)
|Lloyds Financial Ombudsman Team||0800 023 4567 (free phone)|
0300 123 9123 (low-cost phone)
|Lloyds Credit card queries||0345 606 2172|
0170 227 8272 (textphone)
0345 603 7276 (textphone application status)
0345 603 7239 (application status)
0345 602 4534 (claims)
|Lloyds Avios Credit Card||0844 493 3350|
|Lloyds Trust Card Plus||0345 603 7132|
|Lloyds Holiday Money Hotline||0345 300 1160|
|Lloyds Home Insurance Contact Number||0800 121 7984|
|Lloyds HDA Contact Numbers||0345 603 8368 (general queries)|
0345 300 2289 (claims)
0845 300 133 (emergency)
0800 028 0732 (Legal Helpline Dept.)
|Lloyds HAP Contact Numbers||0345 300 5177 (general queries)|
0345 300 0170 (emergency)
0345 300 0180 (Legal Contact)
|Lloyds HIA Contact Numbers||0345 300 0110 (general queries)|
0345 300 0130 (claims)
0345 601 2651 (emergency)
|Lloyds Bereavement service||0800 015 0012|
0173 326 1630 (abroad)
|Lloyds Added Value Accounts Contacts||0345 716 1116 (Select Account)|
0345 603 1839 (Silver Account)
0345 850 5056 (Gold Account)
0345 850 5300 (Platinum Account)
0345 604 0440 (Premier Account)
|Lloyds Bank Appointment Bookings Number||0800 015 0029|
|Lloyds Order Travel Money By Phone||0345 366 1149|
|Lloyds Travel Insurance Queries||0800 731 4044|
|Lloyds Visa Debit Card PIN Issues||0345 300 3000|
0173 334 7008 (abroad)
Lloyds opening hours
|Bank account support|
Lost card reporting
Online fraud reporting
|Telephone banking support||08:00 AM to 08:00 PM Monday to Friday |
09:00 AM to 01:00 PM on every Saturday
|Internet banking support|| 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM Monday to Friday |
08:00 AM to 06:00 M on Saturday and Sunday
|Protection insurance||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM Monday to Friday |
09:00 AM to 02:00 PM on every Saturday
|PPI Mortgage support|
Credit card PPI support
Personal Income insurance
Business loan repayment
|08:00 AM to 06:00 PM Monday to Friday|
|Mortgage sure service|
Loans PPI support
Credit card support
|09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Monday to Friday|
|Bill payment plan||Monday to Friday, 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Claims support||Monday to Friday, 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM and|
09:00 AM to 02:00 PM on every Saturday
|Monday to Friday, 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM |
from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM on every Saturday
Lloyds telephone banking service number
If you have an account with Lloyds and want to manage it, then you can call 0345 300 0000. This is a 24-hour service line where you can get the information you need. If you are calling from outside the UK, use 0173 334 7007 instead. If you need to send a text query about your accounts, use the special number 0345 300 2281. You can also go to the customer services area of their website. If you need more information about services for account holders, ring the customer service team on 0345 072 5555. Lines for this are open from 8 am until 8 pm weekdays and from 9 am until 1 pm every Saturday. If you use a textphone device, you can find all of the relevant numbers to use with your device here.
Lloyds Internet Banking Service Contact
Internet banking makes it easier to find out information about your account, but you can still talk to a representative online as well. If you call 0345 300 0116 or 0173 323 2030 from outside the UK, you can get help with using the internet banking service. Staff are available from 7 am until 10 pm weekdays and from 8 am until 6 pm weekends.
Lloyds Lost Card Contact
- If you have lost or had your card stolen, ring 0800 086 9779 immediately. If you are outside the UK, you can call 0173 334 7007 or 0173 323 2030 or 0170 227 8270. All lines are open 24 hours a day.
- You can also report that your card is missing online by logging into your online account and then clicking the ‘report a lost card’ option or go straight to the direct page.
Lloyds Report Online Fraud
- Banking is a crucial service and also one that is a frequent subject of online fraud issues. If you think you have spotted a fraudulent transaction on your account, you can call Lloyds on 0800 971 7017 or 0207 481 2614 from outside the UK. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
- Action Fraud is the UK team that collects information from all banks about online fraud and helps them combat it. If you want to report it to the Lloyds part of the team then call 0300 123 2040 between 9 am and 6 pm weekdays. Textphone users can call 0300 123 2050.
- If you notice some other kind of fraud or are worried about something, call the Lloyds fraud line on 0300 123 2040 between 9 am and 6 pm weekdays.
- Should you receive a suspicious text or email claiming to be from Lloyds, then you should either forward it to [email protected] or take a screenshot and email it to the address. This is just an automated service to collect this information so don’t send queries that you want to get a reply to as it may not get picked up. You can also report the fraud online here.
- Lloyds website has a list of the most commonly asked questions to help you get an answer without needing to ring the bank. Their FAQs section of the website contains a range of information and also their Help Centre contains more.
- Lloyds also have a Self Service area of the website that lets you do a range of jobs online. This includes requesting a duplicate statement, getting a new PIN for your card and many more everyday requests. This is done through the secure online portal and also includes answers to common questions related to the tasks to help make the process a simple one.
Lloyds Complaints contact
Lloyds has a record of handling 85% of customer complaints about the phone on the first contact with them. This is part of their aim to provide the highest standards of service to customers and to deal with things quickly if they do go wrong. Feedback and complaints are how they look to correct something that isn’t working. You can register a complaint by the phone, post or even in a local branch.
If you have a complaint about Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) then you can visit the special web page for it. Here you can find out how to complain about this product only.
- If you have a complaint about Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) then you can visit the special web page for it. Here you can find out how to complain about this product only.
- To speak to Lloyds about a PPI complaint, you can call 0800 151 0292 which is available from 8 am until 6 pm weekdays and 9 am until 2 pm Saturdays. Outside the UK, use 0207 649 9015 instead.
- If you want to complain via the online forms, then follow the link and fill in your information. If you are unsure if you have a Lloyds PPI policy, then click the following link – https://secure.lloydsbank.com/retail/contact_us/ppi-check-submission-form.asp
- For customers with a Blackhorse agreement, visit this web page to make a PPI complaint.
You can also go to the Lloyds questionnaire link and download the form to make a complaint in writing. Once you have filled in the form, send it to:
Lloyds Bank, PPI Customer Service, BX1 1LT
Lloyds aims to answer all complaints as quickly as possible and if you are due a refund for PPI, you will get a refund within 28 days of the decision letter being sent confirming this.
Lloyds PPI Service Contact Numbers
PPI is a type of insurance that covers things like your loan, mortgage or credit card for illness or other life events. If you want to know more about the policy you can visit the PPI webpage.
For existing PPI customers, then you can use the various contact numbers below to find which department you need to speak to about your policy.
- Lloyds PPI Mortgage Details
Lloyds mortgage PPI helpline number is 0800 783 3534. This line helps with queries and complaints regarding mortgage services. You can call 0345 300 0541 if you use a textphone or send a text message to 0345 300 2281. Lines are available from 8 am until 6 pm weekdays.
If your query s about Lloyds mortgage Sure Service Leave Contracts, then call 0370 400 4705 or text to 0370 400 4769. Lines are open from 9 am until 5 pm weekdays.
Mortgage Unemployment and Disability Insurance (MUDI) is another type of cover offered and you can reach the team on 0344 543 1191 between 8:30 am and 6 pm weekdays.
- Lloyds Credit Card PPI Contact Number
If you need to get information about PPC for your credit card, then call 0345 602 4534 or send a text to 0345 300 2281. Lines are open from 8 am until 6 pm.
- Lloyds Loans PPI contact
For Loan Protection cover queries, call 0345 300 0123 or text to 0345 300 2281 between 9 am and 5 pm weekdays.
If you have critical illness cover and want to get PPI for the same, then you can ring 0345 603 2289 between 9 am and 5 pm.
- Lloyds Bill Payment Protection Plan
Lloyds off bill protection payment plans and if you want to know more about them you can ring 0345 604 1736 or text to 0345 300 2281. Lines are open from 8:30 am until 6 pm.
- Lloyds Personal Income Insurance Plan
If you want to get in touch about personal income insurance plans, then you can ring the numbers above for the bill protect service and they will be able to assist.
- Lloyds Business Loan Repayment Insurance (BLRI) Plan
If you want to chat with Lloyds about business loan repayment insurance plans, then call the BLRI team on 0330 134 8214 or you can send a text to the same number as for personal income insurance plans. Lines are open from 8 am until 6 pm.
- Lloyds Support Lines
If you have services such as healthcare or Positive Job Solutions through Lloyds, you can contact them on 0345 300 2370. If you want information about joining these schemes them call 0345 300 6018.
Lloyds Financial Ombudsman Team
Lloyds aims to answer all complaints and queries as quickly as possible but if there is a problem that you still cannot solve with them, then you do have the option of escalating to the ombudsman service. Their Lloyds team will look at the case and let you know the timeframe for resolution.
If you want to send the complaint in writing, you can send it to:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR,
To call the team, you can ring for free on 0800 023 4567 or to the Lloyds helpline number 0300 123 9123 on a low-cost call number.
For those outside the UK or who don’t want to deal with the ombudsman, you can do to the European Online Dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Lloyds Credit Card Number
If you want to talk to Lloyds about a credit card you hold with them, then there are various options available.
- For queries about your card ring 0345 606 2172 or send a text to 0170 227 8272 which is available 24 hours a day
- If you want to check the status of a new application, then you can ring 0345 603 7239 between 9 am and 5 pm weekdays or you can send a text to 0345 603 7276
- For balance transfers, call the number above
- For payment protection cover claims, call 0345 602 4534 from 9 am until 5 pm weekdays and from 9 am until 2 pm on Saturdays
- For the Avios credit card team, ring 0844 493 3350 from 8 am until 6 pm weekdays
- For the Private banking service, call on the same number to access this service
- For Trustcard Plus customers, ring 0345 603 7132 between 8 am and 6 pm weekdays
- For a holiday money hotline service, including queries about holiday money then call 0345 300 1160 from 8 am until 6 pm
Lloyds Home Insurance Contact Number
If you want to talk to Lloyds about their home insurance policies, you can call the freephone number 0800 121 7948 and staff can help with your query. The line is available from 8-8 weekdays and from 8-4 Saturdays.
If you are an existing customer, then ring the number or if you have the first three digits of your policy number to hand then you can ring the special numbers for the different teams, defined by these digits:
- Policies starting HAD – 0345 603 8368 for queries, 0345 300 2289 for claims and 0845 300 113 for emergencies. For the legal department for this team call 0800 028 0732
- Policies starting HAP – 0345 300 5177 for queries, 0345 300 0170 for emergencies and 0345 300 0180 for the legal services team
- Policies starting HIA – 0345 300 0110 for queries, 0345 300 0130 for emergencies and 0345 300 0180 for the legal services team
Lloyds Bereavement Team Telephone Number
If you have suffered a bereavement and need some help with financial matters regarding a Lloyds customer, then you can call the bereavement team on 0800 015 0012. If you are outside the UK, then use 0173 326 1630.
Lloyds Added Value Account
If you have a Lloyds Added Value account there are various numbers to use for queries and finding out about benefits built into the account, depending on the exact account type you have:
- Select Account – 0345 716 1116
- Silver Account – 0345 603 1839
- Gold Account – 0345 850 5056
- Platinum Account – 0345 850 5300
- Premier Account – 0345 604 0440
Lloyds Bank Appointment Booking
Lloyds have various financial advisers available in their branches to help you sort your money and make the most of it. If you want to make an appointment to speak with one in your local branch, then call 0800 015 0029. Advisers are available from 8 am until 8 pm weekdays and from 8 am until 4 pm Saturdays.
Lloyds Travel Queries
- If you need to order travel money through Lloyds then call 0345 300 0116, the line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you want to order it over the phone, then call 0345 366 1149 or visit the website at https://www.lloydsbank.com/travel/travel-money.asp
- For travel insurance queries and help, then call freephone 0800 731 4044 which is available 24 hours a day
- If you are having trouble with your card being declined or noticed transactions you don’t recognise while on holiday, then call 0345 300 3000 or 0173 334 7008 if you are outside the UK – lines are open 24 hours a day.
For emergencies aboard with your card PIN, ring the same numbers.