Customer Service Contact Phone Numbers
Equifax is one of the leading companies offering services to their clients around the globe. They use a top combination of technology, knowledge and innovation to help individuals and companies around the world secure their financial future. The company aims to help all customers advance their business and achieve new levels of success. They also offer extensive consumer products and services to help people improve their financial position. Equifax offers insight to customers to help them make informed decisions and improve their position including insight into customer markets. You can learn more about the company on their website https://www.equifax.co.uk/about-equifax/en_gb
Equifax customer care numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers|
|Customer Service (all)||0845 603 3000|
(up to 9p/minute +your access charge)
|Customer Service Number (freephone)||0800 014 2955|
|Customer Complaints||0333 321 4043|
|Complaints Ombudsman (escalate complaints)||0800 023 4567|
|Information Commissioner Office||0303 123 1113|
Equifax member center
Equifax customer service team is available to help with problems on your account. If you wish to get in touch with them, there are two main options. First, you can go to the Equifax member centre section of the website at https://www.econsumer.equifax.co.uk/consumer/uk/showmyequifax.ehtml and complete your login details. This will let you speak to a customer services representative.
Equifax online help
You can also get help from the team via the Equifax Online Help link which again required a login with your account information. You can then get a variety of information and answers to your queries.
If you want to know more about Equifax and their services, the best place to start for this is their website. You can visit this at https://www.equifax.co.uk/business/contact-us/en_gb. Once there, you can select the reason for your visit including if you want to talk to the customer services team. There is also a contact number that you can use to talk to them over the phone 0845 603 3000. You can even send details in writing to the staff to answer although this may take longer than other contact options. Send correspondence to:
Equifax Ltd Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
- Equifax aims to always ensure their customers are happy with everything that they do but there can be occasions where things don’t work out quite right. If you are unhappy with something in your dealings with Equifax, then you can use their complaints procedure to raise the issue. To start with, you can submit an online complaint via the complaints portal at https://equifaxuk.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask which sends information about the issue to the dedicated team. They will get in touch with you and aim to handle the matter as quickly as possible.
- You can also file a complaint over the phone if you prefer. There are two numbers to use to contact the complaints team at Equifax and register your problem. There is a freephone number 0800 014 2955 or a local rate number 0333 321 4043. Both lines are open from 8 am until 8 pm every day (except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day). Calls from landlines or mobiles to the 03 number may be free if you have inclusive calls on your package. If you don’t then calls will be charged at 9.58p from landlines and 15.97p from mobile networks. Check about free calls before calling if you want to avoid the charge.
- Equifax also has a customer contact email address to send information about a complaint to. You can send these details to [email protected] and you will receive an acknowledgement from staff that your complaint has been received. They will then attempt to deal with the matter as quickly as possible.
- There are some situations where complaints aren’t resolved within the basic time frame of eight weeks. Other times, you may receive a response but feel that you are aren’t satisfied by what the company have said. In these situations, you can escalate the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service to have them look at the matter. There are different ways you can handle an escalated complaint. The easiest way is to ring the Ombudsman to set up the complaint and see what information they need. You can do this by ringing 0800 023 4567. If you prefer, you can also send details in writing to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR
- Complaints are handled as soon as possible so the quicker you can get information about the problem to the Ombudsman, the quicker it can be resolved. One of the quickest ways to submit a complaint is via their email support system which you can find at [email protected] If you want more detailed information about complaints with Equifax, you can visit their website. If you have a problem with the way Equifax handles your personal data, then you can raise this with the Information Commissioner who will require any documentation supporting your complaint including from Equifax and relating to the matter. You can send this to the main Equifax address at:
First Contact Team Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
- If you are sending a complaint in an email, mark the subject line of the email as ‘Report a Concern’ and send it to [email protected] The staff will then look at the matter and reply to you as soon as possible. You can also ring the team directly on 0303 123 1113 to speak to someone. If you want more information about the handling of these types of complaints, visit https://equifaxuk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/225
Equifax has a department ready to handle common and frequent questions that they are often asked and also information on their website. You can instantly access the FAQs section of the website by visiting https://equifaxuk.custhelp.com/app/answers/list including what to do if you have a complaint. Many queries can be resolved at this point.
Contact Equifax through social media-Facebook, Twitter & other apps
|Equifax Login or Sign up||https://www.econsumer.equifax.co.uk/consumer/uk/showmyequifax.ehtml|
|Equifax LinkedIn Connect||https://www.linkedin.com/company/equifax-uk-business|
|Equifax Quick Credit Report and Score||https://www.equifax.co.uk/Products/credit/credit-score.html|