drivers license

DVLA where’s my passport?

If you are applying for a passport in the UK, then it is the UK Passport Office that handles this application.  The DVLA is the department that handles driving licenses. So if you are looking to apply for a new license or to transfer yours from another country, it is the DVLA that you want to speak to.  

For issues around a passport, you can visit the Passport Office website at where you can find out all about their services.  These include issuing new passports, children’s passports, updating information when you are married and also renewing passports when they have expired.