drivers license

DVLA where to send the V5C

The V5C is the form used to tell the DVLA that you have bought or sold a car.  They do have an online option to do this rather than sending the form back and if you haven’t already returned the form, you can visit and complete the process online.  But if you prefer to send the paperwork off, you can fill in the section 10 to give to the new keeper for them to tax the vehicle.  

Record their name and address and send Section 1 to the DVLA at DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BA. You can also use this form to update information such as the name or address for your vehicle.