drivers license

DVLA where to send old license?

If you have a driving license that is no longer accurate or has expired, you need to return it to the DVLA.  This is the same if you have received a driving ban or had your license revoked due to a medical condition. The address that you need to send it to is DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AB.  

It is important to do this as if your license is incorrect, out of date or you can’t use it, you have a legal requirement to send it back to DVLA. If you are just updating details, you can do this on the website first to ensure you can still drive.