drivers license

Which DVLA form to change address?

Keeping your address up to date on your driving license is very important.  You can do this by completing the D741 section of your license if you have a photocard style.  Send the form and your license to the main DVLA address. If you don’t have the form, you can order one online here  

Forms D1 for cars and D2 for lorries and buses are used to change the address if you have a paper license.  You should also complete the details on the V5 for any vehicles that you own to update the address on their registration information.