drivers license

Which DVLA address to send application in?

The DVLA is based in Swansea but they have a few different postcodes that can be used for different forms.  The main thing to do is to send the form D1 to the DVLA so you can get a driving license. This form can be sent to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AD as long as all of your ID and other documents are from the UK.  

If any of them are from outside the UK, then you can send it to the other address which is DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AF. You can also apply for a driving license online which means you don’t need to send paperwork at all.