drivers license

Which DVLA address for change of address?

When you move, one of the important things to do is change your address with DVLA on your driving license and also on the car registration information.  You can change address by completing for D741 which is part of a photocard license and sending it to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BN. If you don’t have this section or have an older paper license, then you need to complete form D1 to change your details.  

Your new license will come through in around three weeks from them receiving the paperwork. You also need to update your details with the V5 log book to show the new address.