You can contact an Affinity Sutton / Clarion Housing representative by calling 0300 100 0303.
Mobile users can click on the number above to call this company.
This is a non affiliated call connection service. The call connection telephone numbers supplied by phonethem.co.uk are charged at 7p for the first minute and then 7p per minute plus your phone companies access charge. Callers must be over the age of 18.
Affinity Sutton contact information:
- Main number – 0300 100 0303
- Head office – 6 More London Place Tooley Street, London SE12DA
- Main opening hours – Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm, Wednesday 10 am – 5 pm
- Website – www.affinitysutton.com
|Affinity Sutton Department||Contact Number|
|Customer Service, Complaints||0300 100 0303|
Affinity Sutton Customer Service 0300 100 0303
Affinity Sutton’s main customer service team can be reached on 0300 100 0303. The team is available from 8:30 am until 5 pm weekdays apart from Wednesdays when they work from 10 am until 5 pm. There is also a 24-hour emergency helpline facility on the number if you need to report something urgent.
You can also contact the team via email by sending your information and query to [email protected] Use the telephone number if it is an emergency as it is quicker but otherwise for general queries, you can use the email address. You can also access the ‘contact us’ section of the website by visiting https://www.affinitysutton.com/contact-us/get-in-touch-with-us/. This can be used for queries such as buying or renting a property from the company, housing applications, general customer services, feedback and also for careers enquiries. The company will usually answer emails and another electronic contact within 5 working days.
If you need to write to the company or send paperwork, use their official address at:
Customer Service – Affinity Sutton,
- Maple House,
- Masons Hill,
- BR2 9HY,
- United Kingdom
Affinity Sutton registered office address is
- 6 More London Place,
- Tooley Street,
- SE1 2DA
- United Kingdom
Affinity Sutton is the largest provider of affordable housing in the UK with over 58,000 homes in 120 locations around the UK. They manage homes for people with a variety of needs and budgets to help people when they can’t afford to buy a house. The company is part of the larger Clarion Housing Group Company.
You can visit their main website www.affinitysutton.com to find out about their services and properties as well as access the online home locator. Add a location, postcode or information about the house you want to see what options are available.
If you are a customer of Affinity Sutton, you will need to log into the website to use many of the features such as managing your account online. Once you have this login information you can use that website for:
- Viewing your rent statement
- Making a rent payment
- Finding out about community events, news, estate information and details of the community centre
- Report a repair requirement
- Find out about your responsibilities as a tenant
New customers can visit the website and apply for a secure login username and password to start using these features or you can call the helpline to get them to set it up for you.
There are also some online forms specifically designed to handle certain problems:
- Complaints – http://www.affinitysutton.com/contact-us/get-in-touch-with-us/make-a-complaint/ – this is for complaints including staff behaviour, appointment problems, delays to work, policy and procedure failures, poor quality work or other concerns
- Compliments – http://www.affinitysutton.com/contact-us/get-in-touch-with-us/send-us-a-compliment/ – tell the company about good experiences, praise staff members or services
- Suggestions – http://www.affinitysutton.com/contact-us/get-in-touch-with-us/make-a-suggestion/ – let them know about possible improvements to services
You can also use the benefits calculator to see about age and disability status, work out benefits you may be entitled to and what you receive and how this impacts things like council tax and housing costs.
Affinity Sutton also has a guideline that is there to help customers learn about money, get advice about working or training. You can contact them from 9 am until 5 pm weekdays or text AFFINITYGUIDELINE and your name and postcode to 61211 to get a text back with the information. You can also send an online message here http://www.affinitysutton.com/for-residents/advice-and-support/guideline/
There are different options on this form including for information about affordable loans, apprenticeships, budgeting, debt management, finding work, money matters and various schemes around the UK to help you.
Affinity Sutton can also help with insurance for your belongings and if you want to know more about these policies, send your details via the contact form here https://www.affinitysutton.com/for-residents/advice-and-support/contents-insurance/. You can also ring the main customer services line to check a quote, change your policy, talk about the renewal of any other queries.
The shared owners home handbook is produced to give you information including about rent or services charges, antisocial behaviour problems, selling and complaints. You can see it at https://www.affinitysutton.com/media/187434/shared-owners-handbook.pdf
To find out about the various Affinity Sutton housing options, you can use their housing options wizard at https://asg.homeconnections.org.uk/Forms/QuestionnaireStart.aspx?qid=202 or login to your account to find specific information for you.
The Under Occupation Officers scheme can be reached via the line above to find out about housing transfers, mutual exchange or downsizing. Or visit the website page for more – http://www.affinitysutton.com/rent-a-home/transfer-or-exchange/
If you want to know the different options for paying your rent, you can visit the rent page http://www.affinitysutton.com/rent/. Options include debit or credit card, direct debit, standing order, phone payments, cheques or even a Pay point or Post Office.
If you want t make a payment, contact the customer services team from 8:30 am until 5 pm weekdays apart from Wednesday when they are open from 10 am until 5 pm. You can download the direct debit payment form here https://www.affinitysutton.com/media/5106876/dd-instruction.pdf or send a cheque to the customer care team above.
Contact Affinity Sutton Via Email
- Community assets – email the team on [email protected] for information about community centres and activities in your area or visit the web page http://www.affinitysutton.com/for-residents/in-your-area/
- Carbon footprint – email the team on [email protected] to learn more about their environmental impact reduction plan or visit the web page http://www.affinitysutton.com/about-us/our-social-purpose/environment-sustainability/